Re: terminal services prototype

On Fri, 4 Jun 2004 03:31:33 -0400, Caolan McNamara <caolanm redhat com> wrote:
> I see some occasional fuzziness with the second or third reconnection at the
> moment as well, I'm looking into it at the moment.

should have known.....
i go to play with this again today, and turn on debug in gdm this time to catch
the log of the problem and....

things are working... repeated vncviewer client connections and they
are dropping back into the running desktop.

-jef"A watched pot never boils and a watched program never bugs out"spaleta