Default Application for RPM files

I think that in FC1, the default application associated with RPMs was "Install Packages", but this doesn't seem to be the case in FC2.

As a result, if you end up with an RPM opened from a web browser or double-clicked from a folder, you get an alert about no default application being associated with it.

Is there a reason this changed? Is this true of FC2 in general, or have I accidentally changed something?

I realize that running rpms might not be the best way to install things, but it did work very nicely.

Thanks,
Steven Garrity