Re: [Fwd: Re: Gnome Icons, Gnome/KDE Menus need improvement]

On Wed, 16 Jun 2004 15:29:35 -0400 (EDT), Daniel Reed <djr redhat com> wrote:
> Car rental agencies usually do not present a choice in makes and specific
> models, but allow you to choose style (sub compact, full size, van, etc.).
> What differentiates the various web browsers we support? Can we use that
> information in the menu?

Beyond the menu...can you use that sort of information at package selection time
in the add/remove software process? Whatever is used to be the
distiquishing characteristic would be great to see as a pervasive
characteristic defining how home desktop users interact with their
machines to add and remove software as well as using it.

-jef