Re: [Fwd: Re: Gnome Icons, Gnome/KDE Menus need improvement]

Havoc Pennington wrote:
Hi,
I was noticing on Windows XP the other day that the toplevel 4-5 "most
frequently used" apps show two names:

 Email
 <i>Outlook Express</i>

Windows XP does this for the default email client and web browser, but I don't think any other applications.

Here's a screenshot: http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/newsroom/winxp/images/img009.jpg

The terms "Internet" and "Email" are permanent. The app names update to reflect the current default apps.

Steven