access to fedora logos and images

Can anybody point me in a direction of Fedora Core 2 logos?

I've managed to find few in rpms on a DVD and found few more in previous
posts in this group.

What I am mainly looking for are good quality fedora core logos form
gnome desktop ( the ones with "2" in the background )

I was thinking about making some high resolution wallpapers.

Bart Kalita  MCP

Registered Linux user #347493	Fedora Core 2

www.bart-domain.com	www.astradine.no-ip.org