Re: access to fedora logos and images

Seems like a close enough topic to ask: is the word "Fedora" in the logo Myriad Pro Italic? It looks an awful lot like it.

-- Robert D.

Steven Garrity wrote:
Bart Kalita wrote:
 > Can anybody point me in a direction of Fedora Core 2 logos?

I think you'll find what you're looking for here:
http://people.redhat.com/glesage/artwork/

Note to RedHat people: I understand Garrett isn't at RedHat anymore, but can you make sure this stays up anyhow?

Thanks,
Steven Garrity

Robert Dumas		//		robdumas optonline net
http://obnoxio.us/	//		AIM: ThisMessIAmIn