SIS Laptop (sis7012)

Galdes, Andrew (ERHS) galdes.andrew at saugov.sa.gov.au
Tue Mar 2 23:40:41 UTC 2004

Hello Fred,

I have tried that driver/modue before without luck. Although i will try it
again. the model of the laptop is hard becuase its a re-badge. It is labled
Notebook (which is not much help). It uses the sis650 graphics set and 7012
sound set.

Thanks for the advice, i wi try that module again and see how i go I will
report back with the error.

AG.