Bluecurve icons for OpenOffice.org

Marky Goldstein ready at rosa.com
Wed Mar 10 09:43:51 UTC 2004

Garrett LeSage wrote:

> You can view a basic set of icons for OOo Writer at:
> http://people.redhat.com/~glesage/ooo_icons/
>
> There are many icons for OpenOffice.org (understatement of the year),
> so this is just a start.
>
> We're planning on hitting the most visible ones first and then will
> work our way through the others.
>
> Garrett LeSage
> Art Director, Red Hat

Dear Garett,

This is not meant to be negative, but feedback.

I think the general look should be a bit smoother
and more polished and more elegant. The icons look
a bit like there is not enough time spent on them...
Get the guy who gives you the budget to have more
designers sit down and choose the best. Be a director ;->.

Greets,
Marky Goldstein