Fedora-desktop-list -- confirmation of subscription -- request 155037

Marky Goldstein ready at rosa.com
Fri Mar 12 09:22:48 UTC 2004

I agree that a theme needs central control of one
Art Director / Agency. One theme needs consistency.

I don't agree that mutliple themes need central control.

I agree that the desktop needs freedom of look. That will
be revolutionary in the masses.

I agree that functionality and look need to be in harmony.
We need both. We need simplicity and enhancenced control.
Simplicity means hiding enhanced control at first sight.

A theme I would define as a set of components for
OS, Applications, Launchers, etc. that define the look.
Usually a theme has some kind of topic such as milk
aqua wind nike microsoft apple mars business engineer
glass nasa etc.

Greets,
M.