Paring Down the Screensavers - RFC

Tony Grant tony at tgds.net
Tue Mar 16 14:57:06 UTC 2004

Le mar 16/03/2004 à 15:44, Rick Ace a écrit :
> > Next, the "Kill" list - these ones seemed unprofessional or just plain
> > wacky enough to drop alltogether:
> >
> > bsod

bsod is an integral part of my working day! It never fails to draw a "Oh!
Something is wrong with your machine" from the casual passer-by. At which
point I can move the mouse and then explain that Linux never crashes and
that I am immune from virii etc. etc.

Then they say "but that is not Linux it is Mac OS" at which point I get
to explain themes...

What would life be without bsod! and aquaOS

Life needs more "unprofessional" and "wacky" - hey guys get a life!!!
Laugh a little and work would seem, well, almost fun!

Cheez yanks and their "work till you die" mentality... I actually enjoy
Linux and work and am proud to say I do.

Tony Grant

--
www.tgds.net Library management software toolkit