Paring Down the Screensavers - RFC

Thomas DuVally tduvally at Brown.edu
Tue Mar 16 15:38:28 UTC 2004

Why get rid of any?

Please forgive me if this has been mentioned before, but I don't think
it has.

If the issue is clutter and too many choices, then KDE seemed to come up
with a solution: categories.

If you haven't seem it, they are organized like folders that drop open
the list of savers.  Categories are named things like "Fractals",
"OpenGL Screen Savers" and "Flying Things".

I agree there are a lot, but I can't say I wouldn't miss a single one.
--
TJ DuVally

GPG fingerprint = FB59 8265 0865 0CB8 94B5 FC26 F573 F09C 15F2 33F6
http://www.gnupg.org - 'Cause e-mail has no envelope.