beginnings of a Firefox theme

Hi all,

I've sync'd my Fedora artwork to the usual place on people.redhat.com, and I have included the large and small templates for the firebird toolbar icon sheets.

They're located (along with the new OOo icons, fwiw) at:
http://people.redhat.com/glesage/artwork/Fedora/fedoracore2/icons/

I began to make a Firefox theme based off of these sheets; you can see PNG versions here:
http://people.redhat.com/glesage/artwork/firefox/

There's more that needs to be done, but it's a start.

Let me know if any of you are interested in helping make a complete, official Firefox Bluecurve theme.

Garrett