Is SELinux for curmudgeonly codgers?

Bear Tooth beartooth at adelphia.net
Sun Mar 28 23:34:08 UTC 2004

On Sun, 28 Mar 2004 17:42:56 -0500, michael fivis wrote:

> What flat panel do you have that Xfree does not support?

BenQ FP767

> And did you kill someone?

-- that I should be paranoid, you mean? Far from it; I just don't know
enough to know how to protect myself intelligently -- so I take all the
precautions I can understand, in order at least not to be an easy target.,.

--
Beartooth Autodidact <id est karhunhammas (at) lserv dot com>
antiquated sclerotic sub-technoid, trying to learn linux