Bluecurve Thunderbird theme

Hello Fedora fans,
I've noticed Garrett's screenshot of Mozilla Thunderbird, and I'm wondering of there's ever been any movement to make a Bluecurve theme for Thunderbird. I believe there's been some discussion on making a Bluecurve Firefox theme, and I think it'd be cool to have a complimenting Thunderbird theme too. Sound like a nice idea?
--
Link Dupont <link subpop net>