Re: Official Bluecurve Firefox Theme?

Thomas J. Baker wrote:
I would guess that there's got to be a bluecurve theme in the works
somewhere at Red Hat. Any chance we could get a preview. The
FireCurveBlue theme doesn't work with firefox 1.0 and the homepage for
the theme appears gone.

The Rawhide package, mirrored at http://people.redhat.com/caillon/RPMS/rawhide/mozilla.org/ contains a patch to supply whatever icons your GNOME theme uses. However, there still are some issues with it that need sorting out before it gets turned on in FC3.