[Fedora-livecd-list] pilgrim livecd work

David Zeuthen davidz at redhat.com
Wed Sep 20 20:40:52 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-09-20 at 11:29 -0400, Greg DeKoenigsberg wrote:
> I'd like to see the prominent developers on this list -- Chitlesh, Jasper,
> jdog, and others I've surely left out -- have commit access.  With
> Anaconda, that simply can't happen.  With Pilgrim, it might.

Sure, I'm all for that and am hopeful to get contributors besides
myself. Would have to review patches etc. on list since other projects
such as OLPC depends on pilgrim. But that's no different from other open
source projects.

The first step towards that, and something I'd like anyway, is moving
the pilgrim git repository from my home directory on freedesktop.org to
Fedora infrastructure. Any pointers to how I do that? Thanks.

    David