Some recent changes

Tue Oct 20 16:04:01 UTC 2009

On Tue, Oct 20, 2009 at 7:11 PM, Matthias Clasen <mclasen at redhat.com> wrote:

> Because 'where did all my windows suddenly disappear to ?' is a very
> frightening question for people who are not aware what they just clicked
> by accident.

The "show desktop" button is incredibly helpful and, thanks to the
tool-tip is a bit difficult to randomly click. Has there been an
increasing number of instances about users getting bewildered by the
behavior when the button is accidentally clicked ? Is there a way to
bring it back (after installing a desktop that does not have that
button) if I choose to have it ?

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<http://sankarshan.randomink.org/blog>