Some blurriness in gnome desktop

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 11:54:35 UTC 2009

On Wed, 2009-10-28 at 12:35 +0100, Martin Sourada wrote:
> and in update_shape()
> +      draw_round_rect (cr, 1.0, 0, 0, 4, width, height);
> you are ignoring radius setting.

I forgot to mention, that you should use radius + 0.5 to get the shape
correctly.

I just thought about the actual implementation, and as an engine
developer, long-term I'd prefer more systematical change. I.e. let an
engine handle the drawing and ask the engine for the desired tooltip
shape as well (if not composited). That way we could implement it in a
clean way in engines, with radius as set in engine options (as opposed
to counting the radius from x/ythickness) and with our custom styling.

Martin