updates-testing notification changes

Luke Macken lmacken at redhat.com
Wed Nov 28 18:30:48 UTC 2007

As decided during last weeks QA meeting[0], bodhi will no longer spam
fedora-test-list with updates-testing notifications.

Bodhi now has RSS feeds that support querying updates using any combination
of release, status, or type:

    https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/rss/rss2.0?status={pending,testing,stable}&release={F8,F7}&type={security,bugfix,enhancement}

If you want to see a list of updates-testing packages that you have
installed on your local system, install the bodhi-client[1] package and run
`bodhi --testable`.  From here, your testing feedback is encouraged and
will help ensure that we don't push any broken packages out to our users.

I also added support for anonymous access and feedback, so discussions about
test updates can now be held inside of bodhi.  At the moment, anonymous
feedback is able to effect an updates karma.  This is subject to
changing in the future, so if anyone notices this feature getting
abused, please let me know.

        http://bodhi.fedoraproject.org

luke

[0]: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Meetings/20071114