Removing owners.list and pkg.acl files

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 15:08:33 UTC 2007

Dear packagers,

The PackageDB has replaced the functionality present in the owners.list
and pkg.acl files.  In order to make it less confusing for contributors
we're going to be removing these files from the cvs repository.  History
of the files will still be available in the cvs history.

I'll be performing these actions on Friday, October 19, 2007 starting at
00:00:00 UTC (Thursday, October 18 8:00PM EDT).   No downtime is
anticipated.

If anyone needs help getting information similar to what is in these
files from the packagedb, please don't hesitate to let me know.

-Toshio