Potential changes to Fedora development cycle

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Fri Oct 26 17:52:34 UTC 2007

The release engineering team as put together a proposed set of
development cycle changes [1] that could affect Fedora 9 development.
This proposed set of changes has been reviewed on fedora-devel-list and
other lists for a period of time and input has been incorporated as
best it could.  Now it's coming time for FESCo to vote on adopting the
new development cycle.

Since this has such far reaching implications we want to give you all
enough heads up so that you can either prepare arguments ahead of time
or show up for the FESCo meeting [2] and discuss it there.

Thank you for your time.

[1]
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ReleaseEngineering/DevelopmentChangesProposal

[2] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/SteeringCommittee/Meetings