Docs/Beats/ 'frozen' for Preview Release relnotes

Karsten 'quaid' Wade kwade at redhat.com
Mon Mar 17 01:20:21 UTC 2008

As per the schedule[1] etc., we've procedurally frozen the Docs/Beats/
pages on the wiki in order to do final edits and conversion to XML.  POT
file for the Preview Release is going in to Fedora L10n tomorrow.

We were an hour late in calling the freeze because Docs was inputting
release note information from the various features, including last
minute research and writing of notes for incomplete feature pages.
Thanks to all of you who maintained updated and complete feature pages,
it made our job easier and more interesting.

- Karsten
[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/Schedule/9#relnotes-schedule
--
Karsten Wade, Developer Community Mgr.