Fedora 9 Beta slipped a few days

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Thu Mar 20 14:13:35 UTC 2008

In order to give time for mirrors to sync up the Fedora 9 Beta bits, and
to do some last minute testing, and to avoid releasing beta the day
before a Holiday for a large part of the world, we have decided to delay
the release of Fedora 9 Beta until Tuesday, March 25th.

However since we're confident in the Beta content, we will be unfreezing
rawhide today so that development can continue as planned.

--
Jesse Keating