Outage Notification - 2008-10-15 13:30 UTC

There will be an outage starting at 2008-10-15 13:30 UTC, which will last
approximately 1 hour.

To convert UTC to your local time, take a look at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/UTCHowto
or run:

date -d '2008-10-15 13:30 UTC'

Affected Services:

Buildsystem
Database
Fedora Hosted
Translation Services
Websites

Unaffected Services:

DNS
CVS / Source Control
Fedora People
Fedora Talk
Mail
Mirror System
Torrent

Ticket Link:

Reason for Outage:

Migrating to postgres 8.3.  This should require minutes of outage time.
We're going to do a dump, delete, update, import.  Doing this one in the
morning because its short, so we can monitor it during the day instead of
have it fail at night, and so we don't interrupt any of the builds or
mashes that would happen in the evening.  Actual downtime should be about
5-10 minutes

Contact Information:

Please join #fedora-admin in irc.freenode.net or respond to this email to
track the status of this outage.