F10 builds targetted for dist-f10-updates-candidate

In order to properly prepare F10 updates, all F10 builds are now
targetted at dist-f10-updates-candidate.  This is a setting in the
'common' directory of your package modules, so you'll want to make sure
you're using an up to date common.

The buildroot for dist-f10-updates-candidate is comprised of dist-f10
content, which means builds done in dist-f10-updates-candidate
will /not/ automatically be usable in the buildroot.  You'll need to
request a buildroot override in order to do build sets.

Also, any build that we break the freeze for and tag for Fedora 10
release will also be available in the buildroot.

I have locked the dist-f10 tag so that no more builds can automatically
get tagged.  If you have a build that fails due to a locked tag, you can
either ping releng, or manually tag it yourself for
dist-f10-updates-candidate:

# koji tag-pkg dist-f10-updates-candidate <build-n-v-r>
--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!