Final Reminder: F11 Features Not at 100%

Thanks for all your hard work to make these features a reality. We just need a little more information and one final update :)

Feature freeze has past and the following feature pages still need updates. Some have not been updated for several months. All need to be at 100% completion and their content set to reflect that.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Ext4DefaultFs
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/gcc4.4
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/IntelKMS
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/NewTextUI
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/NouveauModesetting
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/MultiplePAMStacksInGDM
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/PowerManagement
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/EFI
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/XserverOnePointSix
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Python_2.6

I'm forwarding these to FESCo for discussion at their meeting tomorrow. Please update your page before 12 PM EDT so that they do not need to review it.

Thank you,
John

p.s. All feature owners have been bcc'd on this message as well as the previous reminder.