Alpha Freeze is TODAY

Sorry for the late warning, but today is the alpha freeze for Fedora 12.
Shortly I will be creating f12-alpha and cloning dist-f12 into it.  I'll
keep it updated so that any build that happens up until tonight's
rawhide compose (0600 UTC) will make it into the alpha.  After tonight,
you will need to request freeze tag overrides.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Alpha_Freeze_Policy

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!