UPDATE: Final F-10 updates push date revised

Josh Boyer jwboyer at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 13:04:02 UTC 2009

On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 08:31:35PM -0500, Josh Boyer wrote:
>Hi All,
>
>Fedora 10 will go EOL on December 17th.  The final day for
>updates to be submitted will be December 14th.  Please make
>sure any final updates you want pushed to the F10 repos are
>submitted by this date.

Due to the infrastructure outage that has been scheduled for this timeframe,
the final F10 updates push has now been rescheduled for December 11th, 2009.
Please make sure any final updates you want pushed to the F10 repos are
submitted by the revised date of December 11th, 2009.

Apologies for the confusion and change in schedule.  We will work more closely
with the Infrastructure team in the future to avoid a similar situation.

josh