2009-02-05 - Fedora Test Day - ext4 default fs

Greetings testers!,

Unless we uncover devastating issues with the transition from ext3 to
ext4 as the default file system, Fedora 11 installed systems will be
using ext4.  I'd like to invite testers and users to join #fedora-qa
this Thursday, February 5, 2009.  Test efforts will focus on:

 * Ext4 as default partition

Come with questions and/or suggests to he posted test cases.  More
details (including test cases) available at ...
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Test_Days/2009-02-05.

Many thanks to J├│hann Gu├░mundsson for the greatly simplified (and
clearer) the test day wiki and to Robert Williams for his work in
designing test cases for the event.

See you there,
James