qt-4.5(rc), rawhide, and you

The KDE SIG has chosen to take the plunge, importing qt-4.5-rc1 into rawhide asap, to help sort out bugs and regressions, especially those when used with KDE-4.2.x.

So far, we're considering this only for rawhide, targeting f11. Once we're confident that qt-4.5 provides a relative bug/regression-free experience, then we'll entertain the idea of producing updates for previous fedora releases as well.

-- Rex