Test Machine Resources for Package Maintainers

Greetings.

I have setup some machines/virtual instances here to assist maintainers
that might not have access to all versions/arches Fedora runs on.

Please see:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Machine_Resources_For_Package_Maintainers

For more information on the instances, how to use them and common
questions and answers.

Feel free to email me with any outstanding questions you might have
about the instances, and I hope they are useful.

kevin