Fedora 12 Features Needing Updates

John Poelstra poelstra at redhat.com
Fri Jul 31 14:33:09 UTC 2009

We have reached and passed the Fedora 12 Feature Freeze milestone.  All
Fedora 12 features should be significantly complete and in a "testable"
state.  We need the help of several feature owners to bring their pages
current or target them for Fedora 13.

According to a review of all the feature pages, the following features
have not been updated recently or are not 100% complete.  Please update
them no later than Wednesday, August 6, 2009.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/ABRTF12
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/DisplayPort
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Empathy
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/FedoraStudio
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/GFS2ClusteredSamba
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Gnome2.28
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/KVM_NIC_Hotplug
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/KVM_qcow2_Performance
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/KVM_Stable_Guest_ABI
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/libguestfs
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/LowerProcessCapabilities
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/XI2
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/MoreNetworkManagerMobileBroadband
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/FedoraMoblin
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/NetBeans_6.7
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/NetworkManagerSystemConnections
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/NFSClientIPv6
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/NFSv4Default
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Rakudo_Perl_6
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/SR-IOV
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/Thusnelda
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/SystemtapTracingRefresh
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/VirtioSerial
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/VirtStorageManagement
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/YumLangpackPlugin

If any of the features listed above remain in their current state, I
will recommend that FESCo review and drop them from the Fedora 12
feature list at their August 7, 2009, meeting.

If your feature is substantially complete and in a "testable state" for
Fedora 12, please perform the following:
1) Update the % complete and "last updated" date
2) In the status section please also include what remains to be
completed including your realistic assessment as to whether it is
possible to complete by Final Freeze on 2009-09-22.

If you believe your feature is NOT ready for Fedora 12, that is okay :)
Fedora 13 is only a few short months away.  If you would like to target
your feature for Fedora 13:, please change the:
1) page category to "Cateogory:FeatureReadyForWranger"
2) "targeted release" to Fedora 13.

If your feature will not be ready for Fedora 12 and you aren't sure what
is going to happen to it:
1) Please change the category of your page to Category:FeaturePageIncomplete
2) Remove Fedora 12 as the targeted release.

Thank you for your help,
John

p.s Individual feature owners have also been bcc on this email