Heads-up: rb_libtorrent bump (Rawhide), rebuilds required

Hi, all.

I just pushed an update to rb_libtorrent 0.14.16 in rawhide (F13+),
which bumps the library soname from "libtorrent-rasterbar.so.3" to
"libtorrent-rasterbar.so.5".

Because of this change, applications which use this library will need to
be rebuilt. According to repoquery, these are qbittorrent and
springlobby (maintainers CC-ed). I've successfully rebuilt these two
packages locally (from their CVS devel/ branches) with this update
earlier today and did not see any problems, so I don't expect any issues
in updating.

Packages such as Deluge and Miro which use rb_libtorrent through its
Python bindings remain unaffected by this change.

Please let me know if there are any related problems or questions as
they arise.

Thanks.
--
Peter Gordon (codergeek42) <peter thecodergeek com>
Who am I? :: http://thecodergeek.com/about-me