Re: CVS Outage Notification - 2009-09-29 04:25 UTC

> The outage is now over.  Please contact me or anybody else in
> #fedora-admin if you have issues with your branch (don't forget to cvs
> up -d) or with building.

It was pointed out to me that many of the packages starting with "a"
were not properly branched.  I've restarted the branch run for the "a"
packages, however this time email will go out for the branch events, and
this won't incur another outage.  The branching of "a" packages should
be done in 10 or 15 minutes.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!