including gnome 2.4 in next red hat release

Mike Chambers mike at netlyncs.com
Mon Aug 4 21:54:10 UTC 2003

On Mon, 2003-08-04 at 16:33, Michael K. Johnson wrote:

> So Cambridge++ could debut Gnome 2.4 as well and it would show up in
> Cambridge++ betas soon after Cambridge.

Either I'm misunderstanding what your saying, or you've got the naming
scheme wrong or you misunderstand.

Cambridge++ is what is currently beta testing as this moment in time.
After the official release, Cambridge won't exist unless it's referred
to by name still for bug fixes and updates.  Other than that, the next
beta cycle will have a new name internally, as well as publically
(unless they change things a bit).

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"The road to to success is always under construction!"