Self-Introduction: Ian Kent

Ian Kent raven at themaw.net
Mon Dec 1 14:22:38 UTC 2003

Ian Maxwell Kent
Australia, Perth

Profession: Computing - Infrastructure and Operations

Company:
	Woodside Energy - on contract via Icon Recruitment
        I don't speak for Woodside, Open Source development
	is a part time activity for me.

Goals here:
1)	As maintainer of the autofs v4 package I would like
	to see my package included in Fedora and hopefully
	have it migrated into the RedHat Professional
	distribution.
2)	Have my autofs4 kernel module patch (supporting
	above package) into the distribution kernel.
3)	Have the QA system of Fedora help with the testing
	of above packages.

Historical qualifications:
	None really!
	Languages are C, Perl, Fortran and a little C++ and Java.
	Trust me? Well you will have to work that out for yourselves.
	There is no reason not to trust me. I have contributed
	considerable time to my automounter project over the last
	couple of years and would like to see a wider audience
	take advantage of the enhancements I have made.

GPG KEYID:
pub  1024D/D4BEE989 2003-09-03 Ian Kent <raven at themaw.net>
     Key fingerprint = E16B E1A9 F99B 3413 B903  613C 7966 66EC D4BE E989
sub  1024g/42074EC9 2003-09-03

--

   ,-._|\    Ian Kent
  /      \   Perth, Western Australia