new leadership draft being posted...

Michael K. Johnson johnsonm at redhat.com
Wed Dec 3 21:52:58 UTC 2003

On Wed, Dec 03, 2003 at 02:16:24PM -0600, Chris Adams wrote:
> If you want something that is automatic (and doesn't restrict the
> browsers and configurations of visitors to get useful information), you
> can use an Apache server side include:

Except that it won't work because of the way we generate the site.
Trust me, CVS $Date$ is the only thing that is going to work on
this site...

Fortunately, I realized that I can make the date only show up as
we modify pages.  I think.  Except someone will forget and eventually
new dates will show up everywhere because of a tagging mistake.  :-)

michaelkjohnson

 http://people.redhat.com/johnsonm/lad/