Fedora Core 2 wishlists

Justin M. Forbes 64bit_fedora at comcast.net
Mon Dec 8 15:42:11 UTC 2003

Concurrent FC2 releases for x86_64 and i386.  While I *think* we have been
planning for it, I will explicitly state it as a request, and I do intend
to work on that request myself, but I ask others working on code or
packaging to FC2 to please consider the other archs out there. IE if it is
a lib, but has outside components, please try to make it so that concurrent
32-bit/64-bit install doesnt step on each other.  If you are patching
something that works on x86_64, please include x86_64 in your arch specific
changes, or let us know so that we can take a look at it if you do not have
hardware available, and we can ensure that it continues to work on
x86_64.

Thanks,
Justin M. Forbes