Re: Fedora Core 2 wishlists

Bill Nottingham wrote:

4) MozillaFirebird

One problem is that you've already got:

- mozilla
- konqueror
- epiphany

and people requesting galeon2, etc.

There's definitely a level of 'Too Much Choice' when it comes
to Fedora Core. I'd suspect that to add Firebird, something
else would go. (quite possibly Mozilla classic.)

Agreed.  Also, firebird and thunderbird haven't reached 1.0 yet.  And they are missing migration tools.  And they don't even play nice together yet (you can't click on a link in mail and have it open in the browser.)  I'm also hoping that we get to a world where they can all share a GRE that works as well.

--Chris
--
Christopher Blizzard