rawhide report: 20031209 changes

Greg KH greg at kroah.com
Wed Dec 10 00:17:59 UTC 2003

On Tue, Dec 09, 2003 at 08:47:57AM -0500, Build System wrote:
> Updated Packages:

Hm, can I make a request for the following packages to get rebuilt
against the current versions of tk, tcl and python so they can be
installed?

they are:
	due to python upgrade:
		redhat-config-network-tui-1.3.10-1
		system-config-bind-2.0.2-1
(now there are system-config-network-* packages, but firstboot still
requires the redhat-config* version right now.  I guess a rebuild of
firstboot should fix this...)

	due to tcl and tk upgrade:
		isdn4k-utils-vboxgetty-3.2-5.p1
		pvm-gui-3.4.4-16
		ruby-tcltk-1.8.0-1
		tclx-8.3-93
		tix-8.1.4-93

There also seems to be some fun dealing with the lvm1 and lvm2 packages
and the mkinitrd package, but I'm ignoring that for now :)

thanks,

greg k-h