tsclient

Michael Honeyfield mhoneyfield at xtra.co.nz
Wed Dec 10 05:19:31 UTC 2003

I have updated the tsclient package to 0.132. I believe that it now has
addressed the issues in the posted bugs: 107857, 110061, and 99570. I am
wondering if there were some people I could to test the RDP and RDPv5
connections. I am lacking a MS Terminal server at this point in time.

Mike

--
It's perfectly fine to use the name of you pet or child as a password.
How ever, for the sake of security, make sure the names of all your pets