rawhide report: 20031211 changes

Philip Balister balister at vt.edu
Fri Dec 12 14:23:59 UTC 2003

Is there a good reason why the ACPI_SLEEP  stuff isn't enabled? I would
really like to get that working on my Dell 600m centrino laptop. The cpuspeed
stuff from rawhide seems to work, after I sorted out some config file issues
(listed in bugzilla) and I would like to the power management stuff going
before I beat my head against the wall figuring out the atmel wireless
driver.

Philip