Nameing guideline for external kernel-modules in fedora(.us)

Steven Pritchard steve at silug.org
Fri Dec 12 21:31:20 UTC 2003

On Fri, Dec 12, 2003 at 07:53:59PM +0100, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
> The fedora.us guidelines currently recommend to build a package per arch
> which contains the modules for both UP and SMP kernel.

I'm not sure what I think of that idea, but my kernel-module-hostap
package (currently in the QA queue) builds a separate package for each
combination.

I guess I don't feel particularly strongly either way, but it wouldn't
hurt my feelings to have a clear standard.

Steve
--
Steven Pritchard - K&S Pritchard Enterprises, Inc.
Email: steve at kspei.com             http://www.kspei.com/