I have written some wiki's for fedora with kernel 2.6 and gnome 2.5

Jack Aboutboul jaboutboul at speakeasy.net
Tue Dec 16 16:30:07 UTC 2003

On Mon, 2003-12-15 at 05:57, Kristof vansant wrote:
> I have written some tutorials for fedora core 1.
> Howto install kernel 2.6 and gnome 2.5.
>
> Gnome 2.5 will not mess up your gnome 2.4 so you can mess around ;)
> And you can use kernel 2.4 even when kernel 2.6 is installed.
>
> So there's no risk ;).
>
> You can find the tutorials here:
>
> http://www.freax.eu.org/wiki/index.php/Tutorials
>
> I think the mono,CVS, ViewCVS, etc of freax (PhilipVan Hoof) are very
> interesting to, for some people :)
>
> Lupus (Kristof Vansant)
Hey Lupus,

	In your wiki you mention garnome and I just wanted to update you on
some things. Freetype was updated and you no longer that error, so that
should be noted. Also, when I install garnome, I get an error regarding
$HOME/garnome/bin/intltoolize not being found. I got around this by
symlinking to my real /usr/bin/intltoolize. Has anyone else seen this
problem?

Thanks.
Jack