Package Request: GNOME netspeed applet

Name: netspeed applet
Version: 0.9
License: GPL
Website: http://mfcn.ilo.de/netspeed_applet/
Actively Maintained?: yes
Packages exist?: Couldn't find it, compiled it from source
It's applet showing the current transfer speed on one of your network interfaces. See screenshot in attachment.

Reasons for requesting:
I like it because it gives you a rough idea why sometimes you have to wait a long time for a webpage to appear. It's also pretty popular. I come across this applet often when I see screenshots on the web

Rough Software Requirements: (All libraries already in Fedora Core 1)
  gnome libaries
  libgtop
  intltool

PNG image