May I contribute?

Robert Billing bob at tnglwood.demon.co.uk
Mon Dec 29 18:04:01 UTC 2003

I've been using Linux since I bought a copy of RedHat 4, about seven
years ago.

I've written some packages for my own use, which I'd like to
contribute to the Fedora effort.

The first of these is tsplit, a utility which simplifies splitting
large files over mutltiple volumes. It can deal with media changes
automatically.

I have a tarball, RPM and SRPM available. It's fairly minimal, just a
C source, Makefile, man page and spec file to build the RPM.

And yes, I am the same Robert Billing who wrote "Teach Yourself
Linux", which will be coming out as part of Hodder's UK "Teach
Yourself" series later this month.

--
Robert Billing,                   Tanglewood,
01344-772849                      64, Pinehill Road,