docs in downloadable format?

Féliciano Matias feliciano.matias at free.fr
Mon Jul 21 23:01:06 UTC 2003

Le lun 21/07/2003 à 16:48, Tammy Fox a écrit :
> I'm working on it. The tools to produce PDFs from DocBook XML aren't
> very robust.

Can you please put the translation online.
RedHat have a really beautiful documentation !
Check this :
http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/linux/

Only in English.

Check this :
http://ftp.rhnet.is/pub/redhat/linux/9/en/doc/RH-DOCS/index-en.html

No links to the French, Spanish, ... translations.

> Tam
>
> On Mon, Jul 21, 2003 at 08:24:52AM -0600, Chris Ricker wrote:
> > I'm browsing through http://rhl.redhat.com/ -- looks good.
> >
> > Under the Participate section, there's a "Developer's Guide" and a
> > "Documentation Guide". Any chance of those being posted in a format that's
> > easy to download / print (pdf, single inline html, or similar)?
> >
> > later,
> > chris

http://rhl.redhat.com/ is great.

      A french man with a poor english.