Inclusion of cyrus-imapd and mimedefang

Stephen Smoogen smoogen at lanl.gov
Wed Jul 23 16:38:23 UTC 2003

We are in the process of moving our IMAP servers from the redhat default
to the cyrus-imapd as we have found them to be a bit more robust than
WU. Currently we are using a set based off of Ivoca Linux but would like
a 'blessed' version included into RHL at some point.

Other than an RFE is there anything we can do to push this through?

Stephen John Smoogen		smoogen at lanl.gov
Los Alamos National Labrador  CCN-5 Sched 5/40  PH: 4-0645 (note new #)