OOo missing build req?

Dan Williams dcbw at redhat.com
Tue Nov 4 15:44:08 UTC 2003

Peter,

The main issues right now with RH9 are libart_lgpl (which I'll fix today
to allow whatever shipped with RH9 and not a newer version) and
Mozilla.  Since the package uses the installed system mozilla, and since
RH9 ships with Moz 1.2 (i think), there are API changes between mozilla
versions that have to be accounted for in the patches.  I simply have
not gotten around to making a new patch for RH9 systems that takes
Mozilla 1.2 into account.  Its not hard at all and I know what needs to
be done, I just haven't gotten there yet.

Dan