FC2 release dates

seth vidal skvidal at phy.duke.edu
Thu Nov 6 16:18:22 UTC 2003

On Thu, 2003-11-06 at 11:04, Chris Adams wrote:
> Once upon a time, seth vidal <skvidal at phy.duke.edu> said:
> >  I think we should get an estimate on FC2 beta/freeze/release dates
> > ironed out right now.
>
> Hmm, I think an idea of what the goal of FC2 will be should come first.
> An obvious one: switch to kernel 2.6?  The goals will somewhat drive the
> dates.

Well it looks like gnome 2.6 will be in late betas in feb/march
http://www.gnome.org/start/2.5/

Might be a good idea to see where that will be and how badly it break
compat with 2.4/2.2.

So it's looking very 2.6-y

kde 3.2 should be in stable for about 3 months by the beta - so that
would be good.

What's mozilla's roadmap look like?

Any other major programs that should be kept in mind?
-sv